Saturday, June 20, 2009

Reader's View

"Aghor"
Shivputra Shukdev Chaitanya


The following is the excerpts from an article published in Tehalka.com in August 2006.

“This boy Shivaputr Sukhdev Chaitany is the prophet of twin cosmic energies. Forces that have quelled and abused since humans were granted………………” Certain views from the readers have been seen on the net. They are posted below



READERS’ MAIL



It is impossible for a person like me to express views about Gurujee. His spiritual height and powers are amply understood by the experiences what Shibani received in such a short span of time. I am not capable, I just can not say anything. He is at a much much higher level than me – my salutations to him. So far Shibani’s case is concerned, I feel she has lost the golden chance, missed the bus. The disrespectful and inauspicious words used are not in good taste and are condemnable. May Gurujee grant her wisdom. She has mentioned about her children’s sickness- these are petty matters. If she thinks children fell ill because he made them so, it’s her foolishness.



Dr.Ugranath Mishra, M.Sc., PH.D



Professor & Head-Botany Deptt.,

S.K.’versity(Rtd)

18.06.09

_______________________________________

SHIVPUTRA DARSHAN AT KEDARNATH (HIMALAYA)


Mrs. Deepanwita Roychoudhary met ‘Shivaputra’ at Kedarnath in May 2005. Later, she wrote a book in Bengali ‘Shivaputra Howa Amader Sakalerai Janmagata Adhikar’ which was published in January, 2007. Following is the English translation of a chapter titled ‘Kedare Shivaputrer Darshan’



Famous place for salvation – Kedarnath is one among twelve Jyotirlings.The presiding deity in Kedar is Bumbhola Maheshwar, Lord Shiva in his magnificent form. Kedarkhand in Himalay is blessed with inordinate natural beauty coupled with the august presence of holy men, ascetics and spiritualism – indeed, when viewing together, one bows automatically and the popular saying that ‘Himalaya, you are Kedar’ is abundantly proved. It appears as if the holy river Mandakini, washing Kedarnath’s feet, flows down to the earth as ambrosia (Charnamrit) for the benefit of the human beings. The sight of the sun rays falling on the snowy peaks of the mountains gives the feeling as if Ma Parvati, wearing the golden crown on her head, welcomes her children in royal court of the Supreme Father. The beauty of the entire range of Kedarnath mountain is so magnificent one wonders as if God has implanted his own image while creating this. It is not the simple embodiment of stones and snow – it has a life within. Standing before the temple and feeling the pulsation was extremely pleasant, hearty and wonderful.



Next morning when I went to the temple I prayed from the core of my heart “O! God, O! Himalay, O! Kedarnath, be kind enough and make me realize that you are ‘SHIVA’. I do not wish to return with the feeling that it is a stone piece.” I stood in the que and it took some time before I could enter the Sanctum. The devotees were busy bowing their heads to the deity and worshiping Him but a very loud sound was hitting my ears with such an unexplainable force that pain started in my ‘Brahmtalu’. When the pain became unbearable I felt my breath would stop. I came out of the Sanctum – could not understand what the Lord wished.


In the evening cold was so severe that a very small number of devotees went to the temple and I was also one among them with my ten year old son. I was moving slowly towards Baba ( Shiva). Devotees were singing hymns in their own languages. I got Baba’s darshan even then I felt sad in my heart. I came here having great hopes but would return all hopes shattered – thinking so when I burst into tears, a sage appeared in the centre of the temple and stood near Nandi – he looked calm, serene and was clad in whites. He held in his hand the necklace of Lord Shiva, the snake. He had kindness in his eyes and had there was an attraction in his personality.



Becoming uneasy, I visited many saints and ascetics – some with locked hair while some had frightening look. ( I felt attracted to the sage who held a ray of light and had come forward – I felt an urge to meet him). None could realize my eagerness. Then I offered my salutations and took leave from them. I moved towards the saint in whites to offer my ‘Pranami’ which he refused by showing his hand. Suddenly, it was astonishing to see flames in his eyes but a sweet smile lit large on his face. I understood immediately that the smiling sage was having luster of Jyotirling is in his eyes. He asked me to look at the ‘ Shivaling’ in the sanctum. I did try but could not see anything. Then I entered the sanctum on his instructions. This time the ‘Onkar Dhwani’ sounded so sweet. The sound which was unbearable in the morning was so sweet and melodious now – an endless melody spread all over. I forgot everything and was standing bare foot on the chilled floor of the temple. I was stunned to witness an un imaginable event – the great sage was in the form of Bhola Maheshwar and was standing by His side. When I was leaving, I wept in the heart. Time and again I prayed Baba to grant me the realization that ‘Kedarnath is Lord Shiva’ and He heeded to heart’s call. It so appeared that Lord Shiva Himself had sent a person to me under whose direction I could live my life. I prayed to him with my folded hands – ‘do not leave me’. Shot came the answer – ‘my job is to take the thirsty to the river bank but one alone has to drink water.’ I felt as if Himalaya was laughing mysteriously. Wetting sages feet with my tears I requested the sage – Baba Kedarnath is kind enough that I could get you, give place in your feet to this unfortunate one. Once he received instructions from Baba he spoke in a grave voice – Beta! Baba had instructed me from the time you started climbing up the mountain. Generally, I do not come out in the evening. Even then I was awaiting you as the Supreme Father had directed so.



June 19,2009 --------








No comments:

Post a Comment