Sunday, June 21, 2009

Experience of a Disciple


"Aghor"
"Shivputra Shukdev Chaitanya"

ANUBHUTI

Often people wonder what the purpose of their Life is. It is the most intriguing question to which every individual should try to seek an answer. Well the only way to enlighten yourself on this is to have a GURU who guides you to the right direction. Finding such a GURU is one of the easiest as well as the most difficult of the tasks. But the quest should continue.

In my case I was lucky enough to find a GURU of the highest order. His name is “ADARNIYA SHIVPUTRA SHUKDEV CHAITANYA”. I have devoted myself to the POORNA SWEEKAR of ADARNIYA GURUJI. Post SWEEKAR I have gone through many experiences (Anubhutis) that have been so DIVINE that I must take the opportunity to share it with one and all. Oh! I am so excited that I just can’t wait even a second to start it. So without much ado let me be frank and honest to all by sharing some of my Anubhutis.

(1) THE DIVINE DIKSHA

I was in the second year of my MBA at AHMEDABAD . One day I received a call from my elder sister. She had already accepted ADARNIYA GURUJI as the “Torch Bearer” of her life. She adopted the spiritual order laid by ADARNIYA GURUJI. She told me about HIM and how HE has influenced and inspired her. I expressed my eagerness to have a word with HIM and I was obliged. “HAAN” (Hindi for Yes) was the first word I heard from HIM. Let me tell you that “HAAN” was so refreshing and inspiring it gave me goose pimples. I immediately understood I have been touched by something DIVINE. HE then asked me about my well-being, and I felt a sense of genuine love and affection in HIS voice. HE then wished me good luck and handed over the phone to my sister.

I continued to have brief conversations with ADARNIYA GURUJI over the phone. But Sunday 27th August 2006 changed my life forever. I was in my hostel at Ahmadabad when I was proposed to be one of the chosen ones whom ADARNIYA GURUJI who was at Kamakhya [Assam],had decided to bless with “DIKSHA” . Conditions were very simple – 100% Vegetarian (Shudh Shakahari), Teetotaler (Nashe ka Poorna Tyag) and Complete Acceptance (Poorna Sweekar).

The method was very simple – ADARNIYA GURUJI will give me a message over phone and on hearing it I had to immediately get into DHYAN for 1 hour as per the method suggested by HIM.

It was 9am and ADARNIYA GURUJI spoke some DIVINE words, which I was not able to comprehend. But the effect of the word was so immense and powerful that I went into DHYAN immediately and with utmost concentration.

While in DHYAN a lot of events and scenes unfolded. The visuals and events were passing as if I were watching a movie. At first I thought that whatever I am seeing and experiencing in DHYAN is a manifestation of my own imagination. But Lo and Behold! When DHYAN was over and I spoke to my sister I was awestruck. Whatever she said to me had sent a chill down my spine. I told to myself that this is something special of the highest command. It cannot be as simple as it looks. There has to be some definite power (DIVINE) that has made it happen. Let me tell you what my sister told me and correlate it with what I saw in DHYAN:

What my Sister told: ADARNIYA GURUJI believes in the Existence and Supremacy of LORD SHIVA.

What I saw: I saw a number of SHIVALINGS and SNAKES during the course of my DHYAN. As all would know that SHIVALINGS and SNAKES are both symbolic of LORD SHIVA.

What my Sister told: HE has connected me with the cosmic energy of SUN.

What I saw: A saintly figure with SUN like HALO calling me with both his hands spread as if HE wants me to embrace. Slowly and steadily I was getting closer to HIM, so close that I could see a big HALO like a sunset yellow.

What my Sister told: HE constantly injected me with HIS energy.

What I felt (saw): Repeated shivers that jolted me as if somebody has connected me to a live electric wire. But after every jolt I felt lighter and pure.

All the above can be no co-incidence. It has to be a part of the ALMIGHTY’S definite scheme of things. I was able to experience all the above because I had convinced myself for a POORNA SWEEKAR.

After the DIKSHA my entire attitude towards life changed. I started feeling a sense of euphoria and confidence in whatever I did. Suddenly I had a meaning and purpose of life. I could tell what is good and bad for me. People who didn’t like me or wished ill for me automatically started keeping distance from me. It was a kind of a 360 degree overhaul of my mental, physical and spiritual system.

I can proudly and convincingly declare that this “DIVINE DIKSHA” is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

(2) BIRTHYDAY GIFT

I had just completed the 2nd and final year of my MBA. My parent stay in Hyderabad and so I headed to meet them. Fortunately for all my family members ADARNIYA GURUJI had obliged us with HIS gracious and honorable presence in Hyderabad. He stayed at our house.

It was 22nd March, 2007 that a lady came to seek HIS blessings. She was concerned about her two sons as they were going a stray. All of us were sitting in dining hall and ADARNIYA GURUJI asked her to go to HIS room and sit in DHYAN. HE also warned her that she should not be afraid of whatever she sees in DHYAN and should accept it as a blessing of ALMIGHTY. It was hardly 5 minutes and the lady came running out of HIS room. There was fear written all over her face. The same process was repeated 2nd time and again she came running after 5 minutes. We were sitting like ducks not knowing what was happening. There was so much of anxiety in the room as to the events that unfolded that night. Actually the lady was graced with the DIVINE darshan of “MAA KAALI”. MAA KAALI has such an empowering demeanor and aura that she was taken aback and came running out of the room in fear. But what she lost was a golden chance of paying her regards to MAA and requesting her to absolve her of all sins and hardships.

Well my Birthday is on 23rd March and all of you would be wondering as to what has this to do with my birthday. On 22nd March after the event a small selfish wish came to my mind. . We humans are supremely selfish and self-centered. I started telling to myself that when will the day arrive that I will be awarded and obliged with such a DIVINE darshan.

We were awake till late, listening to the discourses of ADARNIYA GURUJI. The clock struck 12 and 23rd March announced its arrival. What a golden chance! I immediately sought ADARNIYA GURUJI’S blessings with my mind still on the DIVINE darshan.

Since it was getting too late, all of us went to sleep. People often dream. Some dreams they remember for lifetime and some they forget the very next morning. What I saw I will remember for lifetime probably even in my next life.

I was sitting at the feet of ADARNIYA GURUJI and asking him as to who were all these charismatic people surrounding him. He introduced me to each one of them one by one – This is HANUMAN JI, GANESH JI, MAA. He was still introducing me and my left hand started moving clockwise as if I am performing an ARTI. This broke my sleep and seeing my left hand moving involuntarily I didn’t know what to do. I caught the left hand with my right hand and tried to stop the circular clockwise motion. To be honest I was scared and rattled for a while. After much difficulty I was able to bring it to rest.

The same morning I narrated the entire story to ADARNIYA GURUJI and as I was doing so HE was smiling all the way. HE apprised me that I was not in my dreams but a special state called “SUSHUPTI AWASTHA”. I immediately understood what a blunder I have committed by stopping my left hand. Like that lady who got the opportunity of MAA KAALI’S DIVINE darshan I too missed an opportunity of a lifetime. My sister told me that it was my birthday gift from ADARNIYA GURUJI.

These are just two experiences out of the many that I have come across. I would follow with the other experiences in due course of time. Till then I would beg the leave of ADARNIYA GURUJI with all his blessings.

Sincerely

Abhishek Vatsa

Mumbai

Please email your opinion in Hindi using English font to shivputra_ekmission@yahoo.co.in

No comments:

Post a Comment