Sunday, June 7, 2009

Conversation with my Gurudev


"Aghor"
Shivputra Shukdev Chaitanya

6th June 2009

What is the latest news right now, does anybody know?


But what is the news as of today? I only know the news of past. That is also from Sibani Chaudhury’s article and Dipanwita Roy Chwdhury’s book.


But still no one knows what the news of today is?


Today, I had a long conversation with my Gurudev which I am putting up.


Shibani in his article has referred to my Gurudev as “boy”. In her entire article, the word “Guru” has been never referred by her. She came like a lady (aurat), with no spiritual inclination. Shibani never wanted to be a daughter or disciple of my Gurudev. She just went to my Gurudev to test the power and to have some fun. Shibani was never a “Sweekar Yogi”. She was always a “Asweekar Yogi”. Inspite of everything, she continuously visited my Gurudev as written in the article. But once she started meditating, my Gurudev showed her a glance of Ma Kamkhya. She thought she was Devi Ma. But it was not the truth.


But now my GuruDev has become stricter than ever. Now no lady (aurat) can directly reach my Gurudev. Only disciples and daughters will be able to reach my Gurudev. Now, those who will come, will all be “Sweekar Yogi”. Not “Asweekar Yogi” like Shibani. My Gurudev have left such people long back.


Gurudev at that moment, had shown Shibani a glance of Ma Kamakhya. Param atma cannot be seen like human beings. One can only experience them in meditation. At that moment, Gurudev, wanted to give a message to all. The message was Gurudev was in the process of making Ma Kamakhya along with Dus Mahavidya “Mukt’ amongst all types of circumstances.


But at that moment, no one in the world knew, what was happening. Shibani knew because my Gurudev showed her all these in meditation. But Shibani knew and she is the only witness of what happened. In between, Gurudev completed his work.


My Gurudev has come to earth to give evidence and establish all religion. My Gurudev is now changing nature worldwide. The end of an "Yug” (Age/Period/Era) is nearing. Shibani was only a lady (aurat), who was never a “Devi Ma”.

Shibani forgot the meaning of humiliation (Man Apaman) and refrred to my Gurudev as “boy”, “magic man” and last but not the least “demon”. “Man” means disciples like us and “Apaman” means people like Shibani. But after all these she couldn’t understand her place. Shibani will always remain confused, cursed as ever, searching for completeness. She is an intellectual film maker, but would remain ever “incomplete”.


This article was first received by my Gurudev on 25th May09. The birth of this Blog took place thereafter.


When I first met Gurudev, I was human being with a failed brain and a terribly sick body. But by my Gurudev’s kripa, I recovered from both. My brain is running like a horse and my body is the fittest. I am my own witness. I do not need to prove anything to anyone. From then till now, I am holding my Gurudev’s finger and is going through a wonderful journey.

1 comment:

  1. O follower of Gurudev, why dont you disclose your name? You have written about Shibani, who has has published her own experience. You have given your own experience, then why shy away from giving your name.

    One thing is not understood, when God himself creates and destroys and controls everything in this world, then why does Gurudev take offence to Shibani, who is merely expressing her own feeling and experience, whether good or bad. This is also a manifestation of God only and happening by the will of Him only. Then why should Gurudev, who is supposed to be Lord Himself, take offence to it. This is not understood.

    ReplyDelete