Saturday, June 13, 2009

Conversation with my Gurudev (Part II)

"Aghor"
Shivputra Shukdev Chaitanya


7th June, 2009 Morning

For the third time and the last time, Gurudev visited Kamakhya along with a disciple for the final operation to get over. To free Ma Kamakhya along with Dus Mahavidya, Gurudev reached Kamakhya on 20th June, 2006. Gurudev went to that Panda, to whom Shibani had gone. At that time, a fair on Ambubachi was also to be held. From that time till 26th November, 2006, 8pm, Gurudev freed Ma Kamakhya along with Dus Mahavidya. Ma Kamakhya along with Dus Mahavidya was tortured by Tantriks to serve their in human, non Godly purpose. There, Tantriks, in the name of Puja and rituals, used to offer blood, alcohol and meat to Ma Kamakhya. At that moment of time, Gurudev showed all these visions to one of his disciple in Kolkata through meditation. By seeing this, the disciple Dipanwita Roy Chowdhury was shivering with fear watching Gurudev among these demons. She reached Kamakhya along with his only son. At that time, book writing was in process. That is why from Kamakhya, Gurudev spead the below message.

This is Shivputra speaking:

To my dear relatives, please accept my good wishes and give me a place in your heart. I do not see any differentiation in material and spiritual. If you see any differentiation between the two, it is you, who is at fault. This fault, this uneasiness, is our man made problem. Due to this incapability of yours, I feel pity towards you. The only reason behind this feeling is you all are my near ones.

Due to some right, I am calling you, “Come, do know, yourself, enlighten yourself. And last but not the least, accept yourself. Unless and until you accept yourself, then only you will be able to accept others otherwise your personality will remain smoky. Your entire life will be converted into a smoke only. Your love, your relations, your activities of your entire life, would be full of selfishness and incomplete desires.”

I have seen that everything that happens in the life (Sansar) is all truth. But what is your objective of your birth? Birth and death? The Cycle continues. But is this life?

There are two ways. Pride and Acceptance. My path is “Sweekar Marg”. I accept pride in my work. Whatever “Sadhana” is happening in the world, all relates to”Sweekar”. It is born from “Sweekar” and ends in “Sweekar” too. Without being immensely honest (Imaandar Sweekar), all the roads in your life becomes betraying. Any justice, any contact within yourself becomes dishonest and crude.

Materialism or Spiritualism, Atheist or Religious, unless and until it is well accepted by yourself, you can understand what your condition would be. Beware about your own mental condition and your self condition. At this juncture, at this mental consciousness, your life will change into a Mission, which I have named as “Shivputra Ek Mission”.

Shivputra Ek Mission is not an organization or just a word. It is the objective of a human being and life. Wherever and whatever condition you are in, if you accept the Almighty, then your life may be changed into a Mission. You will be in contact with the Almighty or you can accept his words. You will also be granted your birthright. Only you have to do your work and accept him, the Almighty. This is your only work.

Shivputra Ek Mission is not just only a name, in your conscious self you can attain God in this human body only. In this state, you can not only, be in contact with yourself and God, but also you can talk with your ownself and also be in contact with various forms of God.

In the evening, arati time at Kedarnath Temple, I saw a lady, who was like a child, and trying to tell me something in her own language. I was a complete stranger to her but I knew her from many births.

The writer of my book, is the live evidence of all my ideas (Swa Praman) .She is a housewife but leads a life like an enlightened light (Deep). Like her many other disciples are there who are my live evidence of my ideas. Shivputra didn’t come to be a spiritual Guru. But like you only, but can convert your consciousness to the enlightenment through his power.

Only after acceptance (Sweekar), you can recognize your ownself, and then can exhibit your materialistic or spiritual power.

Now Shivputra is busy in his own ‘private Sadhana’ and making changes in the entire world. Many practices which have been living since ages, will be destroyed ahead, in the future.

The Almighty God has sent Shivputra with empowerment to do justice in the Universe. I have not come here to speak about God. I have come here to give evidence about God. Come, now I am giving you an opportunity to accept Shivputra with faith. Leave your pride behind and accept that God is here, right with you. I do not care what religion you follow. All religious, non religious, live or dead, in human body or in non human body, simple, we all are eligible to prove, come accept it.

“Deep” the writer has created this writing which is not an autobiography. Rather this is a bridge or path or medium, through which one can convert the self into Gods own self. I have come here to gift you that. Come accept it. This is your birthright.

Gurudev had shown Shibani, Ma Kamakhya in her meditation. But seeing and experiencing all these, Shibani made remarks like Demon, Boy, Magic Man to my Gurudev. Shibani in her entire article has never accepted or written the word “Guru”. She never accepted my Gurudev. She was never a “Sweekar Yogi”. As Shibani could not accept this Devi Ma darshan of Gurudev, similarly Arjun in Mahabharata could not accept Lord Krishna after experiencing the Viswarup darshan of Lord Krishna. But this was never a magic. Freeing Ma Kamakhya along with Dus Mahavidya was never a magic. Everything needs time. For security reasons, Gurudev quietly, freed Ma Kamakhya along with Dus Mahavidya and left Kamakhya forever on 26th November, 2006. Gurudev’s next destination was Kolkata. After a long wait In Kolkata, Thakur Sri Ramakrishna, Ma Sarada Devi, Kolkata Kali and Dakhineswari Kali made a warm welcome to Gurudev. While staying in Kolkata, Gurudev gave the following message to all.

“Beware”(Savdhan) by Gurudev

I, son of Lord Kedarnath and Ma Kamakhya, Shivputra Sukdev Chaitanya, is giving a last warning to all demons, human beings and the souls. I am warning all the people of the Universe and providing a news that after 25th November, 2006, please do not encourage in any types of Puja, rituals, killing animals, and drinking alcohol in Kamakhya. If you do these, then you will fall into deep trouble and wont be saved at all. You will be solely responsible for your own act. For ages, Ma Kamakhya have been tortured, Ma has been hurt severely and scandalized. So Ma kamakhya wishes that the hill of Kamakhya gets destroyed. So I am requesting to all, please do not come and offer any kind of Puja or practice any ritual here. Ma Kamakhya along with Dus Mahavidya have been freed by me and this is a matter of great happiness. The nature of the entire Universe is happy for this. Ma Kamakhya along with Dus Mahavidya is with me, So you can worship Mother in your own home, and do not have to come at Kamakhya. The place have not yet been decided where Ma Kamakhya along with Dus Mahavidya will be established. By my fathers wish, at the right place, at the right time, Ma Kamakhya along with Dus Mahavidya will be established. That place will be the most sacred one as my Father (Lord Shiva) along with my Mother (Ma Kamakhya) will be staying there and making the place alive forever for ages to come. I “Shivputra”, have given place to my Father and Mother in my body. By the instructions of my Father and Mother, you can attain their blessings through me. But for this, you have to accept “Shivputra”. This is the most wonderful thing which has happened in this age. Now everyone can attain their birthright. I have forwarded my hands to all the children of my Father and Mother, “Come, please accept Lord Shiva and Ma Kamakhya's love and blessing , the solution (Samadhan) of your life”.

Please email your opinion in Hindi using English font to shivputra_ekmission@yahoo.co.in


3 comments:

  1. Pranam guru jee,
    I want my role and goal of my life?
    ------------------------------
    Amit Soni
    7 April
    Patna, Patliputra colony
    Ref: Ruchi Mishra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actual article of Shibani can be read on http://www.tehelka.com/story_main18.asp?filename=hub081906Personal_histories.asp

    ReplyDelete